Discover the Balinese Gamelan
Learn traditional music from Bali called gamelan with a private teacher at the quiet and beautiful local village. Enjoy the experience to play traditional music of Bali and customizes your lesson by harmonizing the music along with the instructor.
Upon arrival at Balinese compound, welcome drink and traditional snacks will be served. The instructor will begin teaching you from based, introduces some instruments, and perform the preliminary demonstration. You can choose what instrument that you want to play. After learning, there is opportunity to take a walk in temple surrounding Balinese compound or community hall.
This will be the best experience you can treasure. One of memories to come back home with.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mengwi Royal Family Temple, Jl. I Gusti Ngurah Rai No.68, Mengwi, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
There are literally thousands of different ceremonies associated with Balinese Hinduism, and gamelan music is an important element of many of these ceremonies.
Gamelan is used to refer to the music that ensemble plays, the meaning of the word is actually the name of orchestra, and both words do refer to a group of instruments that play together. The instrument itself mostly made from bronze, with wooden casing but some smaller ensembles use iron or brass metal for the instruments. Learn a traditional music from Bali called Gamelan with a private teacher at the quiet and beautiful Gulingan Village. Enjoy the experience to play traditional music of Bali and customizes your lesson by harmonizing the music along with the local instructor.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.