Discover Hidden Waterfall, Unesco Rice Terraces and Mountain Temple
This is a very unique experience as it will stop to a hidden waterfall which is less touristic and still very untouched jungle. This private experience also give you chance to have a short trek to the widest Unesco listed rice field in Bali. You will understand the real Bali culture and the farming life. The last, you will also stop at one of the most sacred temple in Bali lies at the mountain area which is still preserve well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Bottled water in the car
- Lunch - Local buffet lunch
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Leke Leke Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Luhur Batukaru Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leke Leke Waterfall, Antapan, Baturiti 82191 Indonesia
You will start the journey by stopping at Leke-Leke Waterfall. it needs a few moment to walk to the waterfall passing the jungle path which sometimes little bit muddy, passing bamboo bridged made by local people and untouched jungle. Find your moment to witness the real natural beauty and nice time to be inside the jungle. The waterfall itself is mesmerizing with its genuine shape in a hidden place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Next, we stop at Jatiluwih Unesco rice terrace. The beauty of this place is unbeatable and priceless. Have a walk through the green rice field and understand the local irrigation system to keep this place generation to generation. You will meet a lot of local farmers and also you may have a chance to feed the farmer's cow at the farm area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
After that, we stop at Batukaru mountain temple. It is a less touristic temple as it is located in a small village under mount Batukaru. You can see the real Hindu temple in a peaceful setting. You will feel a different vibration of this sacred temple. It will be a memorable experience driving through a countryside and untouched natural surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup available from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusadua and UluwatuAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.