Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago Show with Transfer from Bali
Inspired by the diverse cultures of Indonesia, ‘Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago’ is an eye-catching spectacle performed with contemporary dance and aerial acrobatics. Choose from VIP or A-category seating at Bali’s Nusa Dua Theatre for a 90-minute show that will take you on an astounding journey from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua. Dazzling special effects, including world-class lighting and sound, fire effects, smoke, fog and rain make this high-energy performance a must-see!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Devdan Show
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Visit: Devdan Show, Bali Nusa Dua Theatre Komplek BTDC Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
This unique cultural performance is a theatrical tribute to the traditions of Indonesia, intended to aid in the preservation of its diverse cultures and entertain audiences of all ages from around the world. This high-energy visual tour of the Indonesian archipelago – from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua – offers a fusion of aerial acrobatics, astounding costumes and hi-tech special effects. During the 90-minute performance, you’ll be swept up in a magical tour of Indonesia that includes both traditional and contemporary music and dance.
At one of Bali’s most memorable attractions, you’ll be entertained by the Devdan story, which begins when two young children who are part of a tour group in Bali feel bored and climb toward a cliff. They find a treasure chest containing various items that will bring them, and the audience, on a spectacular journey through Indonesia.
Conde Nast Traveller listed ‘Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago’ in '10 Things to Do with Kids in Bali.' The dynamic performance invites the audience – including children – to participate with the stage characters and even to dance along!
Upon arrival your host will accompany you to your seat at Bali’s most advanced theatrical complex, located in the heart of Nusa Dua, the island’s number one entertainment area. Choose from an A-category seat with a prime view or enjoy more luxurious VIP seating. If you’d like, you can upgrade your tour to include round-trip transport from your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised one day before the tour date.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.