Devdan Show Promo Aug - Oct 2020 for Domestic Market (Pay Now, Visit Later)
The word DEVDAN comes from Sanskrit 'Deva' and 'Dhana', meaning "God's Grace". Indonesia's treasure are God's gifts for Indonesia people. The DEVDAN story begins when two young children who are parts of a tourist group in Bali feel bored with the tour itinerary and set themselves apart from the group to climb toward a cliff that has grabbed their attention. They find a treasure chest containing various unique items that will bring them, and the audience, in their magical journey to the islands of Bali, Sumatera, Java, Kalimantan, and Papua begins.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Dua Beach
What's excluded :
- Visit: Nusa Dua Beach, Semenanjung Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80517 Indonesia
Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua, Komplek ITDC Nusa Dua 80363, Bali - Indonesia
Departure Point :Nusa Dua Beach, Semenanjung Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80517 Indonesia
Departure Time :Seat A 8/1/2020 - 11/30/2021
Seat C 8/1/2020 - 11/30/2021
Monday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM
Seat B 8/1/2020 - 11/30/2021
Monday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Monday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Your body temperature not more than 37,5 degree celcius for enter destination in Indonesia 2. Wash hands needs when will start and after finished before go from the destination. 3.Your luggage will be checked by the security in destinations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.