Denpasar City Tour and Sunset Kecak Dance in Uluwatu Temple
A nice and easy trip into the capital of Bali. During the tour you will be guided to some historical places, a traditional market, get to see a stunning sunset in a beautiful temple over the cliff
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drink not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Entry/Admission - Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali)
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bajra Sandhi Monument, Jl. Raya Puputan No.142, Panjer, Denpasar 80234 Indonesia
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a monument to admire Balinese people struggle from time to time. The monument is located in a public open space and has very stunning view. From the top of the monument, you can see the city of Denpasar with a 360 view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali), Jl Let Kol Wisnu, Denpasar Indonesia
A museum of art and history. The museum was built in 1931 by architect P.J. Moojen, near the location of the former royal palace of Denpasar, which had been burnt to the ground during the Dutch intervention in Bali (1906), and used it as a model for its outside walls and courtyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pasar Badung, Jalan Gajah Mada,, Denpasar Indonesia
The biggest traditional market of Bali. It is divided into two different market. West building is handicraft and art market and east building is space for daily grocery market. Almost any kind of products can be found here. From food to textile are available with affordable price. Don't forget to bargain if you are entering and shopping into a traditional market in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
This cliff-top temple is one of the most important temple of Bali, dedicated for the God of Rudra. Uluwatu is perfect place for viewing the sunset. Please be aware of the monkeys, sometime they are smart enough to grab your hat or sunglasses and attempt to barter for your food.
A kecak and fire dance performed next to the temple during the sunset time. The dance is the most spectacular dance. The story of the dance is taken from Ramayana story. In general it is a romantic dance of Rama and Sita. A brave and patriotic dance of Hanoman, a loyal white monkey to his adoration, Rama.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available for hotels in the below areas:Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.