Denpasar City Food Tour (Day Tour)
On this food tour you will find the relax part or hustle and busy city and also good food around the area. Keep it mind, all place on this food tour is not tourist area which is make it's unique. The place that we going to visit is not tourist trap or franchise restaurant, all places is unique and have history and story behind it.
Food and drink that we will try is all Indonesian or Balinese local food. Total food that we will try is 10 types of food. Make sure you not have breakfast before doing this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - All foods and non alcohol drinks are included. For alcohol drink is not included but available for purchase (Not all place are serve alcohol drinks)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Denpasar is capital city of Bali. A lot tourist think when they landed in the airport, they are already in Denpasar, but the answer is No. Denpasar is 10 km from the airport and Airport is not part of Denpasar. Denpasar is not tourist area like other part of Bali, Denpasar famous among local people, it's makes Denpasar have a lot choice of good local food that already established before Indonesia become independence. In this walking food tour we will experience local famous foods for in center of Denpasar. Also we will see heritage site of Denpasar City.
We will have Bali Coffee in the first coffee shop in Bali.
Explore the first traditional market in Bali and try the famous curry at the market, east bali salad, Balinese traditional snack and drink.
Walking to the Puputan Badung Park to know little history about it and try 2 famous snacks that local people like when they visit the park.
Try famous pork satay and beef soup or goat satay and goat curry (for halal option).
Visit the oldest Traditional Toko Kue (Cake Shop) and try Indonesian Delicacies.
In the end we will have the famous "Nasi Campur" (for halal option) or Babi Guling/Suckling Pig that famous among local.
• Pasar Badung, Jalan Gajah Mada,, Denpasar Indonesia
• Puputan Square, Jalan Udayana and Jalan Gaja Mada corner, 80235 Indonesia
• Pura Jagatnatha, Jl. Sudirman, Denpasar Indonesia
• Meatball Curry
• Es Bubur Campur
• Balinese Springroll
• We have more than 10 foods that you will try
Departure Point :Bhineka Jaya (Kopi Bali), Jl. Gajah Mada No.80, Dauh Puri Kaja, Kec. Denpasar Utara, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80111, Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.