Denpasar Bali City Tour: Museums & Traditional Markets – Full Day
● Spend a day touring Denpasar, a hive of local activity often overlooked by travelers
● Learn about Balinese history at Monument Bajra Sandi and Bali Museum Denpasar
● Tour Bali markets including Badung Food Market and shop for souvenirs at Kumbasari Art Market
● Travel by air-conditioned transport with a friendly local guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Bajra Sandi Monument 50K IDR, Museum bali 50K IDR, Denpasar art center 50K IDR)
- Entry/Admission - Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Entry/Admission - Badung Market Dempasar Bali
- Entry/Admission - Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bajra Sandhi Monument, Jl. Raya Puputan No.142, Panjer, Denpasar 80234 Indonesia
Monument Bajra Sandi: Built in 1987, this monument details the struggles of the Balinese throughout history. From the Dutch occupation to countless natural disasters, life hasn’t always been smooth sailing for the locals. This attractive monument built in traditional Balinese style is the ideal place to learn more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Badung Market Dempasar Bali, Jl. Gajah Mada,, Denpasar Indonesia
Badung Food Market: Next we’ll take a Bali food tour at this authentic market, a far cry from the smoothie bowls of Canggu cafes. Here you’ll find traditional Balinese dishes including nasi goreng, gado gado and nasi campur. Your guide will help you pick out the best bits!
Kumbasari Art Market: This enormous Bali market is busy, local and quite the experience. The prices are well below the tourist markets in Bali, so make sure to get your colourful handicrafts here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre, Jl. Nusa Indah, Abian Kapas, Denpasar 80235 Indonesia
Werdhi Budaya Art Centre: Our final stop of the tour will be this colourful art centre and cultural complex. Here you can see works of art, learn about Balinese handicrafts and even catch cultural shows.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud. Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax. For group bookings, the exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.IMPORTANT NOTICEKindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.