Day trip to Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Penglipuran Village, and Volcano View
A real back to nature day by visiting Cepung water fall, walking thru small river by the canyon before we reach the water fall gives us unforgettable experience. Then visit Bali traditional Penglipuran village. A traditional village which gives us a feeling back to old Bali life. Then proceed to Kintamani village to enjoy the magnificent view of Batur volcano and lake meanwhile enjoying your Indonesian buffet lunch. After that we proceed to see the process of making luwak coffee and try many kind of coffee, tea, chocolate and also we can see the plantation before we proceed to scenic view of rice terrace in tegalalang village. Capture your best pictures with local farmer at rice paddies. As this is a private tour, only you and your companion will be joining the tour, so it will give you ore flexibility and convenient with full of assistant from our team.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch - Indonesian buffet lunch will be served with over looking view of mt batur and lake
- Bottled water
- AC private car, petrol, parking fee
- English speaking driver or Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali. With sun rays that beam through the falls and you need to walk thru the river to reach water fall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Penglipuran village is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved culture and village layout. Beside the village also there is a bamboo forest where you may visit before we continue the trip.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Discover the spectacular Kintamani Volcano in Bali. This active volcano experience is one to remember, a holiday memory that's sure to last. situated 1000 meters above sea level blessed by panoramic view of Batur volcano and lake. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant meanwhile enjoying the view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Experience the process of making luwak coffee as the most expensive coffee in the world and take your chance to try some of the herbal drinks product from Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Bali Tegallalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction in Bali Islands, Tegallalang Rice terrace is beautiful verdant terraced rice field scenery at north side of ubud. Capture your best picture here before we drive back or visit other places.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up area:GianyarDenpasarSanurCangguUbudKutaLegianSeminyakJimbaranNusa DuaUluwatuPorts
- Benoa port Bali
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult price apply to all travelers
- Child below 3 years old is free
- Most travelers can participate
- Please submit your hotel or accommodation detail ( name, address, and phone number )
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.