Cooking & Silver Class
Learning about the secret of Balinese cuisine from the original recipes and kitchen, shopping in traditional Balinese market, meet with local people and culture.
You will get experience on how the silver craftsman in Celuk village combines ancestral expertise and technology, in creating a work that is made by hand and guided directly by the craftsman.
All of our products and services are equipped with insurance from pickup at the hotel to tourists arriving at the hotel and tourists will be accompanied by English speaking and reliable drivers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Return Private Transport With Air-conditioner Vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Welcome Drink
- Bottled water
- Lunch - You will enjoy the dishes you cook for lunch.
- 5 gram silver
- Welcome drink Mineral water.
- Certificate Documentation during class activity, sent via email.
What's excluded :
- Extra Silver
- Starting you will be picked up by our professional drivers around 7.00 - 7.30 in the morning, our driver will take you to the traditional market. Our guide waits for you at the market and takes you to explore the local market and you will experience how the indigenous Balinese buy their food, see traditional markets with a warm environment during the transaction. of course, you can communicate and take pictures with them.
Bali Cooking Classes You will learn how to make many delicious menus from recipes and authentic Balinese ingredients. We will cook Non-Vegetarian Bali (Regular Menu) and the Balinese Vegetarian menu will be really delicious and very enjoyable. All of the above menus will be made by your self, then you will savor the delight that you have for lunch. After that your journey will continue to the Celuk village where you will take classes in making basic silver jewelery including tools and their use, sawing, hammering, soldering, sanding and polishing and safety guidelines, all under the guidance of a tutor expert. The contents of our classes are mainly practical and technique based. At the end of the class, you will go with beautiful jewerlery that you made yourself.
• Jewelry Making Class at SUNSRI House of Jewelry, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Soup Ayam Jamur ( Chicken soup with mushroom )
• Spiced and sweet fried tempe.
• Tofu curry with Balinese spice.
• Minced of spices fish skewer.
• Grilled fish in banana leaf..
• Mix Vegetable with Balinese spices.
• Raw spices with coconut oil.
• Rolled cake with coconut & palm sugar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Minimum Booking For 2 PersonsPick up time 7.00 amDeparture time 17.00 pm
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- infant seats by request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.