coconut wine and coffee safary tour
a unique way to experience of making special coffee, and coconut wine, and learn about new thing on your trip as well as experience the local culture, and pampering your eyes by seeing the beauty of the nature a long the way.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - free pick up from ubud area, and free tasting coffees, teas, and coconut wine except the most expensivest coffee in the world, if you would like to try that you have to pay
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
A place where you gona see the processing how to make the most expensive coffee in the world done very detail by hand in a traditional way, then we gona taste the coffees and teas surrounded by pristine lush jungle and a very beautiful rice terrace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bresela, Bresela, Payangan, Gianyar Regency, Bali
a local bar in the middle of ricefield where we can share with local community, farmers, and seeing how is bali coconut wine made by the expert( a local farmer on the top of coconut tree )
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
free pick up from ubud area, and it will cost extra if you are outside of ubud
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.