Charter Tours The True Freedom Trip in the Island of Gods with Toyota Hiace
Desire to explore Bali without being restrained?
We are absolutely the best solution for you.
We serve various pleasurable tour packages in keeping with your wishes, as we only recommend one direct trip and we leave you the choices.
Customized tour becomes more flexible as you can opt for your desired destinations or tourist attractions, as long as it is one direct drive, so that we do not run out the times on the trip.
For this alternative, you can rent a car with a driver as we provide well-experienced, friendly and fun drivers for your satisfaction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car charter by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Parking fee
- 10 hours use
- 15 seat
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- Personal use
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kawi
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
First, we will take you to Ubud, an art village, where you can watch a one-hour barong dance performance there.
The second destination is Celuk Village, a center for handicrafts made of silver and gold.
The village of batik craftsmen, Batubulan Village, is the third destination that you must enjoy.
After touching batik with your own hands, we will take you to touch other Balinese crafts in the form of statues and
paintings in Mas Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan waterfall is a famous place to visit in Bali, yet it still quite hidden away from the hustle and bustle as it’s located just about 10 kilometers outside Ubud, next to Tegenungan village.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi temple is an 11th-century temple and funerary complex in Tampaksiring 180 north east of Ubud in Bali, Indonesia.that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan river. It comprises 10 rock-cut candi (shrines) that are carved into some 7-metre-high (23 ft) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face. These funeral monuments are thought to be dedicated to King Anak Wungsu of the Udayana dynasty and his favourite queens. On the east side there are five temples that are dedicated, according to one theory, to King Udayana, his queen Mahendradatta, and their sons Airlanga, Anak Wungsu, and Marakata. The temples on the west side are dedicated, according to the same theory, to the king's minor queens or concubines.
Inscription: on the north shrine (east side) a legible inscription reads: "Haji Lumahing Jalu," meaning "the king made a temple here."
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
You must be hungry after visiting these villages. Dont worry! We will take you to lunch at Kintamani while enjoying the
beautiful scenery of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
Kintamani Village with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake batur from the top. Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
After finishing lunch, let,s go to agro-tourism while drinking ginger tea, chocolate, Balinese coffee, for free!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to and from Kintamani stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali.
The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it.
The northern part of Ubud, there is one area called Tegalalang, where many great home industries. Hundreds of miscellaneous crafts of cat and mouse, dolphin, giraffe, etc. that are made of wood or iron were manufactured here. Other handicrafts produced are bags of different models from a variety of materials, stone carvings, cheap wooden carvings, wooden masks, all sorts of glass handicrafts is formed into a vase, unique bottles or plates. Everything is here. Shop and showroom is lined up along the 10 km, if we’re shopping here, of course depends on how thick is your pocket. It’s endless.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.You only match according to the order and your name if you don't meet with the driver, you can contact our service number, we will help contact the driver, thank youAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Prices do not include lempuyang temple, there is an additional 20 usd / car fee
- Stroller accessible
- Prices do not include lovina , there is an additional 25 usd / car fee
- Prices do not include menjangan area , there is an additional 30 usd / car fee
- Prices do not include amed and tulamben area , there is an additional 30 usd / car fee
- Exstra time / hour 12 usd / car
- A maximum of 14 passengers without luggage
- A maximum of 10 passengers with luggage
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.