Canggu Foodie Tour
Good Indonesian Food will bring you to the best spot in Canggu on a skutis ride while enjoying the well curated authentic Balinese and Indonesian food at the most hip and social media worthy places. Enjoy the fresh breeze over skutis and soothing view of landscape as well as tasty local cuisine at Bali best’ modern eateries.
Monday to Saturday
Morning 10am to 1pm
Afternoon 1.30pm to 4.30pm (not available on Saturday)
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Small group capacity (maximum 4 people per guide)
- Local Foodie Buddy (English and Indonesian speaking)
- Personal accident insurance
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities
- Only 45 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Canggu has become a popular area with many expatriates who choose to live, and a large number of the villas owned by overseas nationals are located in Canggu. Much of the area features quietly undulating terrain with the rice paddies that typify much of south central Bali.
Our two and a half hour foodie adventure will bring you to the best spot in Canggu while enjoying the authentic Balinese and Indonesian food. To start this journey, have a taste of local Balinese chocolate with the authentic Balinese cashew. We know that everyone loves chocolate! Enjoy our Balinese signature dish, Sambal Matah Chicken and Indonesia’s most favorite dish, beef rendang as well.
Don’t forget to end this food tour with enjoying local Balinese wine at the beautiful Echo Beach.
Start at 11.30 am to 2 pm
• Balinese chocolate
• Signature Balinese chicken sambal matah
• Renowned tropical drink, fresh coconut water
• Traditional Javanese soup, jackfruit in light coconut curry
• The Famous Spicy Meat from West Sumatra
• Enjoying the modern atmosphere of Bali while tasting Balinese wine
Departure Point :Skutis Corporation, Jl Bumbak, Jl. Umalas No.65, Kerobokan, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us for any food restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.