Caldera Mount Batur Trekking
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking has long been one of the highlights of tourist trips to Bali. Mount Batur Sunrise Trek is one of our most popular tours because the visitors are getting more and more days. You will not only explore one of the most sacred mountains in Bali directly, but you will also see a spectacular view at its peak, the sun exploding into the horizon, emitting yellow orange light, open on the caldera and lake below, the loud shouts at the peak of welcoming the sunrise, makes the fatigue during the climb will disappear, along the way you will be accompanied by experienced local guides, they will tell you about the history and interesting things of Mount Batur until you reach the top.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Breakfast, Mineral water.
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00AM : Pick up time (depend on your hotellocation).
04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME :Ubud : 02:30 AMSanur : 02:00 AMKuta : 01:40 AMNusa Dua: 01:40 AMLegian : 01:40 AMSeminyak: 01:40 AM
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.