Butterfly Park and Hidden Canyon Tour
Enjoy your vacation by visiting Kemenuh Butterfly Park, see many species of butterfly and get educated about them. You will also visit Sukawati Hidden Canyon, explore the spectacular view of the canyon and take a great picture. Your Tour is private for you and your parties only. The entrance fee to the objects are included.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide during the trip
- English speaking guide at Hidden Canyon
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kemenuh Butterfly Park
What's excluded :
- Driver/guide tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Your driver will pick up at your South Bali Hotel at 9am. You will lead to explore Balinese handicraft at Batubulan Village. Here you can find many kinds of stone carving made by local carvers. You can see the batik making process in Celuk village, also please try to make it with your hand. Find many kinds of wood carvings in Mas village and explore traditional paintings in Batuan Village made by local artist.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Then, you will visit Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon in Sukawati. The route to the canyon is a short 5 – 10 minutes walk along the shallow river, however some climbing over rocks are required to reach the canyon. You will also pass the river, which the depth and flow can vary significantly. Many part of the river are very shallow, but in some parts it seems to be much deeper.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Enjoy lunch at local restaurant (with your own costs) following with relaxing time at coffee and spices garden. Here you can see and learn about coffee making process in traditional way. You also can try some sample of beverages for free, and if you want to taste the famous Luwak Coffee you can get only with $5 per cup.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Close to the park, you will visit Tegenungan Waterfall also in Kenemuh village. Your tour will finish here and the driver will take you back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kemenuh Butterfly Park, Jalan Raya Kemenuh, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Next you will visit Kemenuh Butterfly Park and explore about many species of butterfly. One of them is Attacus atlas, locally called Kupu-kupu Barong which have been recorded as having a wingspan of up to 262 millimetres. Butterflies has a very short life, its about 5-14 days, when they flit around the park, lay eggs, and start all over again.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali area including properties in: Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud.Please write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list. Ports
- port of benoa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.