Bintan Food Hunt Tour - Eat like a local
Get ready with our stomach for food hunting day. There is vary of yummy and fresh food are hidden. So it is time for us to search and taste it.
Besides food, there is a lot of beautiful scenery accompany us along the journey. We will experience what is the local do and eat, do not forget to bring your small change of Rupiah for the food hunt.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two-way land transfers
- Fully guided tour
- Bottled drinking water
- Indonesian ayam penyet lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel Insurance
- The best way to get to know a place and its people is through the food.Foodies! Get your eyes and taste buds ready, variety of hidden scenery& local food waiting to be discovered.
• Chance to taste the Italian Pizza by the hidden beach front–Trikora Beach, a pizza bake in traditional wood-fired brick oven
• Chance to taste the local Otak-otak & Tapai (a malay fermented tapioca) at local village
• Enjoy your Indonesia Ayam Penyet Lunch at local restaurant,you may visit to Local Handicraft & Souvenir Shop
• Visit to biggest Guanyin temple in South East Asia -known as Avalokitesvara Graha Temple
• Explore the enigmatic sand dunes -Mini Desert & Blue Lake
• Chance to taste the famous Flower Crab / Shell Food at local restaurant
Departure Point :BBT terminal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.