Best Spot "Ubud Swing and Waterfall" in oneday
*Those place area the biggest swing place in bali.Some packages were available there from extreme swing,couple swing,single swing and flying fox
*Others spot beside Swing as your instagram spot.those area:
1. There are seven types of bird nest which have different shape.
2. We have dancing bridge which has 35 meters length
3. Glass floor is the first one in Ubud which has 6 centimeters of thickness and use special glass material so you can step it and take a beautiful picture.
4. Pekak Brayut Curved which has 14 meters of high and 12 meters of wide.
5. Gorilla Face curved which has 12 meters of high and 9.5 meters of wide.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Option 1 All included " single swing, lunch, all bird nest and other spot photo & ticket waterfall"
- Option 2 include driver and car only
- Option 1 is Package swing is a combination of two singles swing and one couple swing in one place.
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Own expenses
- Price option 2 exclude ticket swing, waterfall and lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Alas Harum is one of popular agrotourism object which is located in Jl. Lunga Tegallalang, around 20 minutes from Central Ubud. This place will be offering you many activities like the steps of making the luwak coffee, swing, zip line and a lot of spots for taking picture with perfect beautiful view like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut. Moreover, Alas Harum also has the biggest luwak statue in Indonesia.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall is a waterfall in Bali, Indonesia. It is located at the Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar and close to the artist village of Ubud. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction. It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depends on rainfall but it contains green surroundings with fresh water that can be swum in. The waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent down stairs to reach it. This attraction also features a viewing point to the jungle and waterfall at the main entrance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.