Best Private Trip-Bali Bird Park-Ubud Palace And Market-Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Package Private Tour we offer to you
Bali Bird Park & Ubud palace and ubud market,Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Visiting coffee, chocolate and spice plantations and while drinking coffee and ginger tea, while enjoying a natural village atmosphere, it's free
If there is a place that you do not want to visit, immediately talk with the driver to continue the next trip. the satisfaction and comfort of your trip is our goal
Our professional tour driver service with a typical Balinese smile. Make this tour package your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- English Speaking Driver
- all admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bird Park
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Bali Bird Park, you can see a variety of bird species from Indonesia. There are also birds from Africa and South America. This bird park in Bali, has an area of about 2 hectares. Able to accommodate about 1000 birds from 250 different bird species, you can also see various types of trophic plants which number around 2000 species. Foreign tourists really like Bali bird park attractions.
Include : Entrance ticket, Admission to the bali bird park, Bali rainforest free flight bird show, Basic instinct bird of prey show, Pelican feeding, Papua rainforest feeding, The komodo experience, Lory feeding, Meet the bird stars, 4D cinema, Guyu guyu corner
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). The Tegallalang rice terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kios
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
There are two markets in Ubud, one for the locals and one for tourists. While you can find some fun items at the tourist market, you need to go to the local morning market if you want an authentic Balinese market experience.
The only catch is that you need to get up early to be there when the market is busiest and to get your hands on the freshest ingredients. The first trucks with fresh products arrive well before sunrise. At around 9 a.m., when most locals have done their shopping, many vendors shut down and products aimed for tourists starts filling the market.
We got up early one morning and brought our camera to the local market in Ubud. We had a great morning and can definitely recommend a visit. There is something special about watching a town come alive as night turns to day. Below some photos from our early morning adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 8 30 am
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Including: all admission tickets,bali rain forest free flight bird show,basic instinct bird of prey show,pelican feeding,papua rain forest feeding,the komodo experience,lory feeding,meet the bird stars
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.