Best of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
Discover the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private tour of Ubud. Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Batuan Temple. Go to Ubud Monkey Forest, enjoy lunch overlooking lush green landscape near Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more.
Pickup areas Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusadua, and Uluwatu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Visit the coffee plantation where you'll see, among other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal's feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience.
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Traditional Market
Here is where you can find an Ubud community gathering in the market to sell all of the produce from around the area: a cheap souvenir, handicrafts, fruit, and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
This area is in the south side of Ubud and a really nice place to enjoy your cup of tea and see the wonderful waterfall. You can get close to it and feel the fresh spray of the natural water.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
This is a village specializing in woodcarvings. Most of the prominent wood carvers of Bali live in Mas village, producing elaborate and fine woodcarvings and teaching the young generation to carve.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.