Best of Ubud tour with Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Discover Ubud’s beauty and natural wonders, Instagram spot, rice terraces, and sacred temples. Visit a hidden gem of waterfall tukad cepung, Tegalalang rice terraces, and tour a coffee plantation, then soar through the trees on a jungle swing, skybike, and visit monkey forest as many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car full AC
- Fuel surcharge
- Private driver
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Ticket fee activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Waterfall Tukad Cepung is still a hidden gem and one of the best virgin and the most unique spots in Bali. With sun rays that beam through the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Holy water temple, Bali’s Sacred Pool of Purification, The temple is situated just below the Presidential Palace of Tampaksiring
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
One of UNESCO-listed rice terraces, with very famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Visit agrotourism plantation with some activities (additional) like bali swing, skybike, great spot photo, try some coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Monkey Forest is a sanctuary and a temple complex located in the centre of Ubud, Bali.
Home to over 700 grey long-tailed macaques. Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel for area Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, canggu, Sanur, Ubud.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.