"Best of Ubud tour with Bali swing"
One day excursion to Ubud area will give such a memorable experience. To see the daily life of traditional ubud community will attract you to always come to this area. We know how to invite you to explore this place as we live daily and become part of this community. The tours will allow you to see Tegenungan Waterfall where a massive water fall and flowing along Petanu River in Ubud. Then othe way to Elephant Cave Temple you may stop at Mas Village with its popular high quality wood carving.Next, visit Goa Gajah or Elephant cave temple is an archaeological site where relic-filled courtyard and view the rock-wall carvings, a central meditational cave, bathing pools and fountains. After that, stop at Ubud Monkey Forest the home of more than 600 long tailed macaques in the tropical green forest. Ubud traditional market and King’s Palace is your next stop.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang Rice Terrace is one of the best spots when we visit Ubud because we will see terraces with beautiful views and very sloping layers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Goa Gajah, Ubud, Bedulu, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Ubud Market, Bali templeAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.