Best of Ubud Tour, Swing, Hot Spring, & Afternoon Tea
Enjoy this 10 hours tour, experience best of Ubud, challenging jungle swing, and Toya Devasya natural hot spring. Visit the most sacred monkey forest in the heart of Ubud, find some unique souvenir in Ubud art market, majestic royal Ubud palace, having lunch and jungle swing, relax in Toya Devasya natural hot spring, and the last, get free afternoon tea in Bali Agrotourism.
Full day best of Ubud tour, jungle swing, and natural hot spring
Spot monkeys in their natural environment at Ubud monkey forest
Ubud traditional art market to find some unique souvenir
Challenging swing above 30 meters in the air with a beautiful view
Relax and recover your muscle in natural hot spring before afternoon tea
per adult from
10 to 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Ticket to Monkey Forest Ubud
- Entrance ticket to Ubud Palace
- Entrance Ticket to Kintamani Area
- Coffee and/or Tea - Afternoon Tea
- Locker Room
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Palace
- Entry/Admission - Agro Santi Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Ticket for Jungle Swing
- Ticket to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Optional)
- Entrance Ticket for Toya Devasya
- Other persoal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Uma Pakel Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Toya Devasya Resort & Spa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit the most popular scared monkey's forest, where 700 Balinese long-tail macaques in wild. Walk around the forest as a perfect place for healthy monkeys. Find 3temple inside guarded by the monkeys that live in harmony.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud art market is the most popular tourist market in Bali. You can find everything you need in the organized chaos of hippie village Ubud. Find beautiful silk scarves, handmade woven bags, basket, or hat, and many other handcrafted goods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
In the heart of Ubud, Ubud royal palace to take some pictures with beautiful temple shrines lots of glowing lotuses fulfill the peaceful ponds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uma Pakel Agro Tourism, Jalan Raya Tegallalang, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Lunch and break in green view restaurant. You can choose your favorite menu, Balinese, western, Continental, and seafood are available. In the restaurant, you also can try the jungle swing. Challenge yourself in the swing with 30 meters strings to the valley, you will get a different experience like no ones and took lots of wonderful photos.
If you have any restaurant recommendations for your lunch just tell your driver.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. he Tegallalang rice terraces alone offer a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the far side of the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafés near the ledge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Toya Devasya Resort & Spa, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Indonesia
Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring is the best place to enjoy hot water in the luxury pool, Relax and recovery your muscle. Toya Devasya is also known as the first water park with hot water. If you interest you can try some water activity like banana boat, Jet Ski, kayak, fly board, and many more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Before back to the hotel, we will invite you to Bali Agrotourism for free Afternoon tea. You can taste various kinds of coffee and tea. In this Agrotourism, you also can get a glass of the most popular and expensive coffee from an animal poo called Luwak Coffee.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel in Bali Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.