Best of Ubud: Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
An awesome experience that will lead you to explore all Ubud famous destinations and most popular nowadays!
• Take a dip in the refreshing waters of the Tegenungan Waterfall.
• Getting closer to monkeys at Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest.
• Chance to visit the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
• Learn about Luwak coffee and other Balinese coffee and tea making process.
• Wander around the art market at Ubud, and see the King’s (Royal) Palace.
• Traveling in private chauffeur comfort air conditioned transportation.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visit: Krishna Bali Tours, Kuta Indonesia
Meet your driver at 8.30am at your accommodation and start your experience to
Tegenungan Waterfall. Admire the lush green surroundings and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waterfall. Take a swim if you wish.
After that, experience Indonesia’s world famous
Luwak Coffee at a local coffee plantation. Learn about the unusual method of producing the coffee, which involves the coffee berries being eaten and defecated by Asian palm civets, then collecting the part-digested beans from the forest floor. After sampling the other coffees and teas made at the plantation, perhaps opt to taste a Luwak coffee too (extra cost).
Next, continue to
Tegalalang Rice Terrace to marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Bali’s most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering ‘subak’ system – the Balinese cooperative irrigation system – for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies. Next, you will be offered to having lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch we will take you to the
Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, this very popular attraction in Bali where you could see and play with more than 200 grey macaques roam freely among Hindu temples.
Continue to the
Ubud Traditional Market, here is where you can find an Ubud community gathering in the market to sell all of the produce from around the area: a cheap souvenir, handicrafts, fruit, and much more.
At the end of the day head to
King’s (Royal) Palace in the center of Ubud. You can walk around to take pictures of the traditional Balinese architecture complex and see daily, traditional Balinese dance.
Departure Point :Krishna Bali Tours, Kuta Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotels in Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.