Best of Ubud: Private All-Inclusive Tour with Jungle Swing
All-Inclusive & Private Tour: Entrance Tickets, Jungle Swing and Lunch are included.
Visit Sacred Monkey Forest
Experience the joy of riding on a Jungle Swing (INCLUDED)
Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Take memorable photos in the Tegenungan Waterfall that is located right in the middle of the jungle
Let's explore Bali!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop off
- Jungle Swing Ticket
- Sarong for entering Balinese temples
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - HIDEAWAY SWING BALI
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
This waterfall is surrounded by green tropical jungles, where you can head down to the water, or simply take in the beautiful view with great photos on the viewing platform.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Although the exact origins of the cave are uncertain, it is believed to have been built as place for spiritual meditation. One folklore relates that it was created by the fingernail of the legendary giant Kebo Iwa. However, examining its style, the sanctuary was probably dated from the 11th century Bali Kingdom. The complex contains both Hindu and Buddhist imagery, as the cave contains lingam and yoni, symbol of Shiva, and the image of Ganesha, while by the river there are carved images of stupas and chattra, imagery of Buddhism.
The temple is characterized by menacing faces that are carved into the stone - who's purpose is assumed to be the warding off of evil spirits. The primary figure was once thought to be an elephant, hence the nickname Elephant Cave. Other sources state that it is named after the stone statue of the Hindu God Ganesh (characterized by having the head of an elephant) located inside of the temple.
This site was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Tentative List.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: HIDEAWAY SWING BALI, Bongkasa, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Experience the incredible joy of riding on a swing that soars over a dense jungle of palm trees and the Ayung River. Take memorable photos. Dine in a restaurant with wonderful views of the jungle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Here you'll find fabulous scenery of green rice paddies and take a stroll through the famous rice fields. See how the farmers do their daily activities and make memorable photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Monkey Forest is a tropical rain forest with tall and shady tropical trees. This forest is habitat to a group of monkeys that you can get up close and personal with! There are 3 temples within the forest to visit, and more than 700 monkeys to see within the sanctuary.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The Ubud Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is a historical building complex situated in Ubud, Gianyar Regency of Bali, Indonesia. The palace was the official residence of the royal family of Ubud.
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pasar Ubud is located opposite the the Ubud Palace and it is open daily. Here you can find beautiful paintings, silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, etc.
Pass By: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This temple compound consists of a petirtaan (bathing structure), famous for it's holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The temple pond has a spring flowing with fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy (amritha). In this Temple, you can watch how Balinese locals conduct a holy blessing.
Pass By: Bali Swing, Jl. Kenyeri, Taman, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Located by the canyon with river waterfall view, can give you unforgettable impressions and pictures
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Alas Harum is one of the popular agrotourism objects in Ubud, Bali
Pass By: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas village is the center of Bali wood carving.
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
In this coffee plantation, you can try various delicious types of local coffee and tea.
Pass By: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village in Bali is famous for producing high-grade gold and silver handicrafts, particularly jewelry.
Departure Point :1: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2: Tuban, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4: Uluwatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5: Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
6: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
7: Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
8: Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
9: Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
10: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please bring sun cream, hat, comfortable shoes, swimsuit and towel (if have water activities), cash and camera for your personal use.• This is a Private tour/activity. Only your group will participate• For group more than 7 people will be provided second car.• Start point - pick up from the hotel, finish point - drop off to the hotel. Start point and finish point can be different by your choice (please let us know in advance).• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.• Further assistance needed? Please, chat via WhatsApp or Email.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/10/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Areas Covered for FREE Pick Up : Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Legian, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor
- Driver will meet you at your hotel 's lobby. Time is according to your booking.
- If you need different pick up time please let us know.
- No minimum people per booking is required
- Please provide name of your hotel/villa on booking and whatsapp number (by email).
- We pick up all guests from their hotels/villas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.