Best Of Ubud, Hot Spring and Mount Batur Volcano View
This Ubud with Mount Batur tour will start to visit Monkey forest, here you will meet hundred of wild monkeys. It is about 600 monkeys are there, then continue the trip to visit tegalalang rice terace. Tegalalang rice terace is Bali traditional irigations call subak, here you will walk in to the rice paddie field.
Then our driver will drive you to Mount Batur area to visit Natural Hot Spring. Here you will enjoy swim on pool with natural warm water come from feet of Mount Batur. after finishing here we will take you to kintamani restaurant to have your lunch. after finishing your lunch, we continue the trip to visit coffee plantations, here you will get chance to taste many varians of herbal teas and luwak wordwide coffee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Agro Santi Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your personal expanses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur is a volcano with elevations 1717 MASL. which has an amazing view surroundings by Lake Batur, Mount Abang and Mount Agung. Here we will enjoy indonesian buffet for your lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang rice terrace is one of Bali's traditional heritage for water irrigation system called subak. here you will walk trough the beautiful rice terrace and enjoy with fresh young coconut from the local farms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Monkey forest is an ubud attractions that located close from the central of ubud. Spend an hour here with hundreds of while monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
We will visit the holy spring temple called Tirta empul temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Visit a coffee plantations to learn how the proces of coffee in Bali in traditional way. Here you may taste the most expensive coffee called the luwak of coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel or villa in Bali. Note: an extra charge apply for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Singaraja, Tulamben.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.