Best East Bali Tour
If you stay in Candidasa this tour will take you to the best place at the east of Bali Island. First visit Tenganan by its unique Bali Aga culture that still holds to the original traditions, ceremonies and rules of ancient Balinese, and its unique village layout and architecture. Visit Tirta Gangga water palace owned by Karangasem royalty. Lempuyang temple to See the Gate of Heaven and continuing to Taman Ujung and Virgin Beach for relaxing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Speaking English private driver
- Sunbed and umbrella at Virgin Beach for relaxing
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic/Soft drinks (available to purchase at the Restaurant)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
Tenganan by its unique Bali Aga culture that still holds to the original traditions, ceremonies and rules of ancient Balinese, and its unique village layout and architecture. It is known for its Gamelan selunding music and geringsing double ikat textiles.The people of Tenganan Pegringsingan were selected by the god Indra to administer a territory that was conceived, in accordance with his divine plan to be a microcosm of the world. They were instructed to use every means to keep it pure and clean. the concept of territorial, bodily and spiritual purity and integrity is of paramount importance in this village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is a village and palace in eastern Bali. It is noted for its water palace, owned by Karangasem royalty.Tirta Gangga literally means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Strictly, the name refers to the water palace built here in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. It is, however, widely used to refer to the general area which includes the water palace and the lush rural areas around.The primary draw in this area for visitors is the Tirta Gangga water palace, a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang Temple where you will see The Gate of Heaven. Need about 2,5-hour driving to reach this place from your hotel. Located of this temple is on the slope of Mount Lempuyang, at 1,175 meters above the sea level. So that’s way This temple has become one of the highest temples in Bali. The Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple became number one popular tourist destination tour in 2018 because this spot is Instagramable. The purpose of tourist come to this Temple more because they want to take a picture in between "The Gate of Heaven".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Taman Ujung Known as Taman Soekasada Ujung by the Balinese, this was once a private retreat of I Gusti Bagus Jelantik, Karengasem's last rajah. The Taman Ujung Water Palace was built in 1919 and almost destroyed when Gunung Agung erupted in 1963. The palace was further damaged by the earthquake of 1979. Much of it was renovated in 2004 with little sympathy, but you can still see the remnants of the main pool and admire the views from higher up the hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
White sandy Beach (Pantai Putih) is set about a 20-minute drive north of Candi Dasa on Bali’s eastern coast. It’s one of those hidden away beaches that gets a mention in most guidebooks but few people ever actually bother getting to because it involves a bit of travelling to reach. This is the only beach on the east coast with white sand. The beach is very good – a wide, with good, a calm sea most of the time and not too many people here.There are rare corals and tropical fish swim in the sea. On the beach there are dozens of cafes where you can refresh yourself – to its customers at no extra charge they provide sunbeds. In close proximity to the beach there is no shelter, but for a beach holiday it fits perfectly.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel at the eastern Bali.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Karangasem, Candidasa, Amed, Tulamben
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.