BEGUGUL AND TANAH LOT TOUR -royal temple-lake bratan-Tanah Lot sunset-free WiFi
because in this tour you can enjoy the natural countryside . and you can also see beautiful lake Beratan because this is also an icon of Bali. In this tour you can also try a very famous coffee that is Kopi Luwak. and finally you can see the sunset on the lot lot
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - cold drink water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- pic up service and drop off seminyak area ,kuta area ,canggu area ,legian area,kerobokan area
- music with Bluetooth
- tv music vidio
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Candi Kuning
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket at a tourist attraction
- this is private tour / activity only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hidden Garden Agriculture
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bratan
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Bali Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values,
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hidden Garden Agriculture, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
I will take you to the entrance and there is already a local guide who will explain about Luwak coffee and plants, in this place there is also a swing and a good photo spot .
Kopi luwak or civet coffee is a coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Lake Bratan, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Lake Bratan (also called Beratan Lake or Danau Bratan) is located in the area of Bedugul, Candikuning village, Baturiti district, Tabanan regency Bali, approximately 55 km from Denpasar city, and it's located at an altitude ± 1240 m above sea level, the temperature in Lake Beratan area (Bedugul area) at night time ± 18° C and at daytime ± 24° C.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pasar Candi Kuning, Jl. Singaraja, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Bali Candi Kuning Market is the name of traditional fruit and vegetable market situated in the mountain area of Bedugul Bali. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja and many visited by tourists or local people who pass this market. The fruits and vegetable are displayed look fresh due to it supplied from the local agriculture field surrounding area. Candi Kuning Market can be visited when passing main road from or to Singaraja.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Bali Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up at the hotel in the seminyak area, Kuta area, canggu area, give me your hotel name with your room number and your full name.This tour starts at 8 in the morning, so we will pick you up 8,30 in the hotel lobby thanks
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- if you need a baby seat I can help for rent out but there are additional costs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.