Beginner Surf Lessons in Bali
UP2U Surf School Bali puts safety first with our beginner surf lessons in Bali! We are dedicated to delivering you great customer service at a very affordable price.
At UP2U Surf School Bali you are number one and want to show you the awesome world of surfing in Bali in a safe, relaxed and friendly environment whilst sharing with you the feeling that every surfer gets when they catch that perfect wave.
per adult from
What's included :
- Surf equipment
- Surf clothing
- Open showers
- Security lockers
- Local hotel/villa pickup and return transportation
What's excluded :
- Sun screen
- Bottled water
We have designed safe and fun surf lessons for anyone who wants to learn to surf in beautiful Bali. Join your family or friends and experience the best feeling in the world, we guarantee that you will have heaps of fun surfing memories in Bali
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :UP2U Surf School Bali, Jl. Pantai Kuta No.2, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80032, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/29/2020 - 4/28/2021
4/29/2021 - 4/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Sunscreen (SPF 50+ please apply at your hotel).
- Towels (each)
- Please have your swimwear on before you arrive.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.