Bedugul - Tanah Lot Amazing Trip
Temple and art performance are fundamental of Balinese tourism, it doesn't matter how many nights you spent on having a fruitful crazy dance at the night club neither how many days you spent lied on the beach, without visiting the fundamental of Balinese tourism you will not reach what the real Balinese is. Here is we offer you a journey of how to feel Balinese atmosphere by visiting temple as a place of combination of beautiful architecture and the center of Balinese spirit. Such as Pura Taman Ayun ( Mengwi Royal Family Temple ), Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, Pura Alas Kedaton, Pura Tanah Lot.
By the end, The tour will be closed by watching one of the precious Balinese dance performance " Kecak and fire dance "in Tanah Lot temple area .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Enjoying your delicious breakfast on your accommodation while waiting our comfortable transportation for picking you up on the great day for journey. Meet up at hotel lobby with our smiley tour guide will begin your day for the more beautiful plan ahead.
A short brief introduction information about Bali generally by our experienced tour guide will start the journey on the car, then continuing by explanation about the first tourism object that will be visited " Pura Taman Ayun ", Located in Mengwi, Badung regency 20 minutes from Denpasar city, it is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple buildingand the big fishpond surrounds it.
Departing from Taman Ayun Temple, the journey will be continued by visiting Ulun Danu Beratan temple which needs 30 minutes away, it is a famous temple located in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake and mountain as a backdrops view.
Before going to the next object, we will stop by to the up hill view restaurant located in the pacung village, situated in the cool area and mountain with breathtaking view ( all you can eat Indonesian and International menu buffet ).
After having a great lunch, it's time to take a short break on the car while heading to the Alas Kedaton Temple, a temple with small forest dwelt by a group of monkey and also big bat hang-on in this forest. This forest also owns the high history value where inside of this forest there is a temple that is sanctified by local resident.
The next tour is visiting a iconic and
instagramable object located in seaside of beraban beach, Kediri, Tabanan. A famous temple located on the rock with breathtaking view of sunset. it is situated in the costal side, but if the water is going up, hence this temple looked to be like adrift in the middle of ocean.
The sun is going fade, it means that we have to ready on the stage to watch one of the famous Balinese dance performance"Kecak and fire dances in temple area ".
Tour inclusive of :
- An air conditioned transportation( inc. driver and fuel ).
- Entrance fee
- Experienced tour guide
- Ticket for Kecak dance
- Bottled mineral water
Departure Point :Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.