Bedugul & Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
Bedugul and Jatiluwih rice terrace private tour, is one of full day tour packages to enjoyed one day trip to explore the most nice places in Bali like : Ulun danu Bratan temple, Wanagiri hill, Banyumala waterfall and green land Jatiluwih rice terrace.
This tour starts from :
• Kuta, Legian & Seminyak
• Nusa Dua & Jimbaran
• Benoa Port
• Airport area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets approx USD 8 per person for all places.
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Bratan temple is both a famous picture land mark and significant temple complex located on the west side of the Bratan lake in Bedugul central Bali.
Ulun Danu Bratan, literally the source temple of lake Bratan is easily the island most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic quality with sea side temple.
The temple was build in 17th century in work ship of the main Hindu trinity Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva as well as goddess Dewi Danu.
The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and the temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photo graphed side.
Entrance tickets to this temple IDR 50K per person.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
From Wanagiri best spot to see lake Buyan and lake Tamblingan are two famous lakes of Bali and they are considered twin one on each side of a mountain.
The view from the top of the mountain with both lakes visible is really good.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Banyumala Waterfall is one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali. It is located north of Lake Buyan in north central Bali. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail and rarely hiked trail. Just past the waterfall is a water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks.
Entrance tickets IDR 20K per person.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih rice terrace, pretty much cover the region of the name saka upland village of west Bali most famous for landscapes that are both dramatic and truly exotic. The side is one of the island must see. the cool highland and the breathtaking scenery of this village at the foot of mount Batukaru make for wonderful photo.
Entrance tickets IDR 40K per person.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver / guide at the hotel lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.