Beautiful Water Blow & Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park Half Day Tour
Have you ever seen our amazing water blow spot and the greatest statue in Bali? Let's join us! This half day tour will invite you to visit the amazing water blow of Indian Ocean in Peninsula Island. You can see the awesome power of nature as a large waves from Indian Ocean constantly crash against the jagged limestone adges on the peninsula's south eastern cliff. Then we will bring you to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, one of the greatest masterpieces in Bali & the Second Highest Statue in the World. You can see the great stature as a symbol of God Vishnu riding the great Garuda as his trusted companion with total height of the statue is 120m, consists of 24 segments and formed with 754 modules made of copper and brass coated patina acid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transport during the tour and hotel transfer
- Entry/Admission - Water Blow Peninsula Island & GWK
- Entry/Admission - Water Blow
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
- Other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Water Blow, Jl. Pantai Mengiat Peninsula Island, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
The amazing water blow view in Peninsula Island. You can see the awesome power of nature as a large waves from Indian Ocean constantly crash against the jagged limestone adges on the peninsula's south eastern cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
GWK is one of the greatest masterpieces in Bali & the Second Highest Statue in the World. The statue is a 121-meter tall was designed by Nyoman Nuarta and inaugurated in September 2018.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service for all accommodation in Bali with cover area Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area.Note: a) Pick up time for this tour shall be adjust based on your pick up location. b) If departure time delayed caused by the guest, we cannot guarantee for the tour flow as per itinerary.c) Other area not mentioned will be additional surcharge.d) Please kindly mention your hotel's/ villa's full name and address, so that it will be easier for the guide and driver to pick up you.e) Please kindly mention your active phone number with your country dialing code. If your phone number cannot be contact, we cannot guarantee for your tour booking confirmation.f) Overtime will be additional charge based on total duration, if you exceed the time limit specified for this tour. (Maximum 6 hours)Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.