Beautiful Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tour
Beautiful Tanah Lot and Uluwatu temple Tour is an interesting trip to see and exploring three popular temples in Bali. This tour will be start at 9:30 AM and take you to visit Tanah Lot Temple which is a beautiful temple perched on a rock formation overlooking the Indian Ocean. Than to be continued
Taman ayun temple which is located in Menguwi regency. The temple complex is well-known for its magnificent traditional architectural features spread throughout its courtyards and enclosures. The temple also has expansive gardens with beautiful lotus filled fish ponds.
the next place will be enjoying Padang padang beach
Next, visit Uluwatu Temple, where you can watch the majestic kecak dance while the sun sets in the background .
After enjoying Balinese traditional kecak dance, As an optional this tour will be ended with a grilled seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay ( If you would like to have a romantic dinner on the white sand) before getting dropped off at your hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from and to your Hotel)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Sea food dinner at Jimbaran by as an optional
- Meal ( Lunch/ Dinner)
- Entrance Fees and Attraction Fees
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah lot temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or island. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Padang Padang Beach Bali is one of the set of a Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love, starring Julia Robets. Offering white sand and calm surf.
The uniqueness of site with a shady background hills and steep rocks, are characteristic of the beach. To get to Padang Padang Beach visitors must pass through the road that resembles a cave. Then down past dozens of stairs which is only enough for one person. Once past the stairs, white sand with calm and clear water will be seen in front of the eyes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is a beautiful Hindu’s temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. The main site of Uluwatu Tours is visiting this temple which is located in the south part of Kuta.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak and Fire Dance is a spectacular traditional dance tell story about fragment from the Ramayana, the Hindu epic which finds its expression in many forms was held near of Uluwatu Temple. Kecak dance is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice. Among the swaying masses the voices of the storytellers can be heard telling the unfolding tale. the music generated from a combination sounds of members cak which were about 50-70 people all of them will make music in akapela.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Villa of The Customers.Please Send us The detail of your Hotel or Villa such as Name of the Hotel or villaThe Address of your Hotel or VillaAnd Be ready at least 10 Minutes before starting the Trip.Ports
- Benoa harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.