Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula
Experience the sunny side of Bali, place of the holy and important temple perched impressively on the steep cliff and heaven for beachcomber. Chill and relax at a cool beach club by turquoise sea with white goldy beach, soak your body by sun and sea water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with water provided in the car.
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- 1 glass of sunset cocktail during sunset at Padang-Padang
- Full beach club and inclinator access, towel and WiFi
- Kayaks, snorkeling equipment and stand-up paddle boards (subject to availability and wave)
- IDR 200K food and beverage credit at Sundays Beach Club(Adult Day Pass only)
- Entry/Admission - Sundays Beach Club
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
What's excluded :
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sundays Beach Club, Jl. Pantai Sel. Gau Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Sundays Beach Club is Bali’s most spectacular beach front location.Spend the first half of the day at a cool Sundays Beach Club, accessible by inclinator. Explore the crystal clear lagoon and scattered rock pools with complimentary water sports.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
The impressive temple, majestically perched on the edge of a steep cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. It is one of the key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
A sundowner will be served at a restaurant venue atop the cliffs at Padang-Padang beach. From there, panoramic views open up over the long “Impossible” surf break where it’s possible to observe surfers shredding waves at sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Optionally experience a seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay, night gazing while enjoy sea food dinner at the beach illuminated by candle lit and you can see the lights of fisherman boat beautifully decorating the horizon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.