Beach & Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Take a breathtaking and spectacular ocean views.
After we pick you up from your hotel, your impressive Bali full day tour package will begin with a visit to the Tanah Lot Temple, historic Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park with magnificent statues, artwork and performances. Thereafter, the tour will proceed to charming Padang Padang Beach, known to be among the best and most beautiful white sand beaches in Bali.
Once you’ve had a chance to relax, eat lunch, swim and have some fun at the beach, the tour will proceed to the main attraction, Uluwatu Temple. The temple boasts some of Bali’s finest ocean views and is home to wild monkeys. Hold on to your stuff. You’ll also see the famed Kecak dance that depicts the story of the Ramayana.
Lastly, the tour will end at Jimbaran Beach and fish market, the best in all of Bali. Choose your fish and they’ll cook it up the way you want right there. With a full belly, we’ll proceed back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-Up and drop Off
- English Speaking Guide
- Car, Petrol, Air-Condition
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
"Tanah Lot Temple"
The iconic temple with its unique position on the ocean is one of Bali’s most visited destinations. With eye-catching sunset views, the temple is built on rocks that are not far from the coastal lip. One of seven sea temples along the coast of Bali, Tanah Lot has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. It is said that venomous sea snakes guard the temple from intruders, but the site of surfers around the temple may be a hint that the belief is just folklore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
The Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park packs a lot into one place with the Street Theater, Amphitheater, Lotus Pond, Festival Park, Exhibition Hall, and the Jendela Bali (a Panoramic Resto and Souvenir shop) as complements. The Park also offers you a glimpse into the beautiful and vibrant Balinese culture, traditions, art and history
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Loved for its priceless horizon, stunning view of the sun and white sands, the beach offers you a great way to relax after the cultural park. Get a bite to eat or cold beer at any of the beach warungs. With good snorkeling, swimming, yoga and massage services, this is a great mid-day stop for your tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
The highlight of the day may just be your visit to the Uluwatu Temple. Admittedly, Uluwatu is among the best tours on the Island with it’s stunning ocean views and ancient temple. Famed for its iconic Kecak and fire dance performance, monkeys, amazing scenery and most importantly, its rich depiction of Balinese culture, you will get a sense of the deep spiritualism of the people and their commitment to the gods
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Indonesia has some of the finest seafood in Asia. Jimbaran offers you the very best of Bali’s mouthwatering seafood dinners with it’s famous fish market and expert cooks. Choose from a variety of fish and seafood and eat it on the beach with a cold drink as you watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean. It is a day well spend
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel not listed on our pick up location,please write your hotel name and the address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What should you bring?
- Change clothes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sandals & Towel
- Extra cash for your entrance tickets every each places
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.