Be Balinese by Learning Making Gebogan (offering to God )
Be Balinese by doing this extra ordinary experiences, your soul of Bali will be alive!
Making Gebongan is an Art and culture of Bali which you may found in every edge of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- knife/scissor for craving, flowers, coconut leaf, stick, base of Flower
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Gebogan is Flower Arrangement completely with coconut leaf craft.
We are pleased to teach how to do craving the Coconut leaf and arrange the Flower which it usually for offering to the God in the Temple.
Now, it becomes famous not only for offering but it used for Decorations, Birthday gift as flower buckets and many else.
Every step of craving is art with the soul of BALI, we ensure that you will feel as Balinese when doing this kind of lovely experience.
Lets try and make it happen! your soul will be alive in BALI.
• Singkenken Bali Advisor, Jalan Bukit Hijau No.16 C Jimbaran Bali Kuta Selatan, Bali, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :Sing Kenken Bali Advisor, Jl. Bukit Hijau No.16 C, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We usually held this kind of activities in the Hotel/villa that the Guest stay in. We will come with all tools and supplies as well.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.