Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking and Breakfast
Batur Volcano sunriseTrekking has long been one of the highlights trip to Bali. The Batur Volcano Sunrise Trek is one of our most popular tours In bali for doing activity. Not only do you get to explore an active volcano and get up close and personal with one of Bali’s most sacred mountains, but you also get to experience spectacular views of the sun bursting onto the horizon in a riot of oranges and yellows and slowly spreading over the caldera and lake below.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur Bali is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy and unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano of Mount Batur. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano by your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Kopi is the Indonesian word for coffee and Luwak is the local name of the Asian palm civet in Sumatra. Kopi Luwak is the coffee that has been digested by an Asian palm civet. The civet eats the coffee cherries, the cherries go through the digestive track and fermentation occurs, and then they pass through the intestines and eventually pooped out. The coffee cherries are then picked out from poop aka poop coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bali, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere you stay in bali,please put the name of the hotel at the booking ,so we can easier to find you and also the phone number if you have..!!!
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.