Batur Sunrise Trekking ✓ with breakfast on top
This tour will be do mount batur trekking, after that you can see Sunrise from top of Mount Batur in Kintamani. Mount Batur is still active volcano in Bali. Last erupted at 2000, and you can see beautiful views from up there, you can see hot steam / smoke from this volcano as well.
On the way back i will take you to special place, that is Luwak Coffee Plantation. In this area you will see beautiful farm with nature area, and also you will see how to make excellent coffee in bali, you can try to taste as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This activity will do Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and after that visit Luwak Coffee Plantation on the way back to your accomodationt, you can learn how to make coffee there, taste coffee, and tea. If you would like to buy for your family in your country would be great idea for souvenir.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Departure Point :UBUD ART MARKET, Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you in your accomodationt start from 01.30 until 03.00 AM dipends on your pick up location.Would be better pick up in Ubud area.• PICK UP UBUD ✓ 02.30 AM• PICK UP KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, CANGGU ✓ 01.20 AM
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.