Batukaru Temple and Jatiluwih
You will be collected from your hotel for the journey to Batukaru Temple. Batukaru Temple is situated on the misty southern slopes of Mount Batukaru, Bali’s second highest volcano. The peaceful temple is surrounded by lush rain forest and because of its remote location it is rarely visited by tourists. Batukaru Temple has a unique architectural beauty about it, due to it having a multitude of shrines with tiered roofs. It is meant to protect Bali from evil spirits and is an extremely sacred site for the island’s Hindu population.
From here drive to the UNESCO listed rice terraces of Jatiluwih where stunning emerald-green rice fields cover the sides of the hills. Take a short/medium trek through the rice terraces. It is an easy walk on a good path, so you can be confident saying that it is suitable for all ages.
Prior to returning back to your hotel, the incredible views make a great spot for a picnic lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if 1-4 persons)
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak,...
- Entry/Admission - Luhur Batukaru Temple
- Entry/Admission - Batukau Mountain
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Luhur Batukaru Temple is one of Bali's key directional temples (Bali attractions) and a site of pilgrimage for Hindu Balinese.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Batukau Mountain, Desa Pujungan, Pupuan, Tabanan Indonesia
Batukaru Mountain is located in Tabanan Regency, has an altitude of 2,276 meters above sea level, and is the second highest mountain in Bali after Mount Agung. Batukaru Mountain is also a hiking destination for a number of people including tourists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiwangi, Jatiwangi, West Java, Java
Drive to the UNESCO listed rice terraces of Jatiluwih where stunning emerald-green rice fields cover the sides of the hills. Take a short/medium trek through the rice terraces. It is an easy walk on a good path, so you can be confident saying that it is suitable for all ages.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud hotels and resorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be advised that Batukaru Temple is a holy site, therefore appropriate conservative dress is required
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time (except Ubud area)
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.