Balitri running camp
This activity is a natural blend between local insight and international knowledge. Two guides love running and have a strong bond with local running endurance sports communities.
Henny is British who works as an english teacher and an ultra runner based while Aidy is Indonesian and she is a Balitri Sports Resort owner and a triathlete.
Running has become their bread and butter and they run for well being and for training. We are very open minded and delighted to help people with various fitness levels and ability to be able to start doing sports and to improve in their performance.
Henny holds a trainer certificate of yoga for runner and Aidy is a licensed and certified swim coach of Total Immersion. They both love what they do and they are passionate to share our knowledge with anyone who is interested in getting fitter and slimmer without getting a risk of being injured.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- yoga matt and some weights
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will gather at Genius Cafe Sanur at 6.15am.
6.15 - 6.30am
We will do 15 mins intro. We explain the route and assess everyone's fitness level so that everybody is comfortable to run according to their own ability. We make sure everyone knows each others and we will do warm ups to avoid injury.
6.30- 7.15am (or optional 7..30am for a longer run)
We run as a group in a loop next to the beach in Sanur area. There will be no one left behind and no possibility to get lost. This run is for all abilities including seniors. If family members including dogs are not running, they can enjoy the beach and have breakfast.
typical run menu
tempo: when we run at before max effort
interval: when we run fast for certain time and slow to recover, we repeat this several time
fartlex: a mix fun run, i.e. run fast, slow, and recovery
7.30 - 7.45am
We will do strengthening and conditioning to strengthen core muscles and this will help participants improving their running too and avoiding injury.
7.45 - 8.00am
Cooling down and recovery with some yoga moves - yoga matt & resistant band provided
8.00 - 9.00am
Dismiss (optional social and breakfast time)
Departure Point :Genius Cafe Sanur, Jl. Kusuma Sari, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.