Balitri road bike experience (guide, photos, repair, wash, mechanic, evac car)
We focus on tailored needs of cyclists and sports enthusiasts and provide all-in-services for road cycling experience in Bali. The services include, bike pick-up at the airport, bike handing and unpacking from your bike box, bike hire if you don't bring one, bike mechanic if you have troubles with your bike, bike guide to bring you to scenic places and routes adjusted to your ability and your training regime, cycling photographers and videographers to capture your best moments. A car to load you and your bike safely when you are not able to finish the course and an insurance to cover you during your bike ride. When you finished with your trip we wash your bike and help you to pack back your bike to your bike bag. We also bring you to local coffee shops and to guide you to improve your cycling ability with road bikes.
per adult from
3 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Day insurance
What's excluded :
- Photographer and videographer
- Evacuation car / bike transport
- Bike hire
- Bike wash
- Bike repair
- Entry/Admission - Melasti Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
There are rice fields that travellers can enjoy when riding with us.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
We will stop in Ubud for a coffee stop and break.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gianyar, Gianyar, Gianyar Regency, Bali
We will stop at a pura or temple and take some break to take a picture
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
We do some serious climbing with scenic scenery. It is about 45km from Balitri to Kintamani with elevation about 1500-1700 mdpl. You can ride down to reach 100km or you can order an evacuation car if you do not like downhill.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Melasti Beach, Ungasan Indonesia
It is a rolling hill with a few steep hills about 15-18% gradient. It is very scenic in the end destination with some white cliff beach and amazing seaside view. The ride usually takes 50-60km with some elevation up to 600 mdpl.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih, Jatiluwih, Bali
The ride to World Unesco Heritage site via back roads full with green scenery and there are a lot of Balinese style houses. The rolling terrain is rolling with some climbs that are easy to tackle for beginners. This can also be used to test your endurance for a ride that lasts about 5-6 hours for about 60-70km from ubud and 80-90km from denpasar.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Balitri, Jl. Pantai Purnama, Banjar Gelumpang, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.