Bali's Spiritual Pillars - Uluwatu Temple Tour
Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu, southern area of Bali Island. This place has a Temple on top of the cliff and a superb view on above cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Great views at sunset time are one of the attractions for visitors to this place.
• Enjoy the Sunset time at Uluwatu Temple
• Take photograph beautiful on cliffs scenery and make memories with this place
• Enjoy and see the performance traditional fire/Kecak dance afternoon time
• View the cliff faced to Hindi ocean
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel
- Experienced English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Mineral Bottle water
- Uluwatu Temple tour (Package A)
- With Spa Treatment & Balinese Massage (Only Package B)
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Meal /Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Kecak Dance ( Own expenses)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu sea temple located in Uluwatu. The temple is regarded as one of the sad kahyangan and is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Seminyak. Batu Belig, Kerobokan, Canggu, Kuta Beach/Central and Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud and Pecatu/Uluwatu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Seminyak. Batu Belig, Kerobokan, Canggu, Kuta Beach/Central and Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud and Pecatu/Uluwatu
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Spa Treatment & Massage only valid for adults category
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.