Balinese Temple and Rice Terrace - Private Fullday Tour
The best thing to do of full-day private tour through the island’s most remarkable places as visit Bali’s ancient temples, farms, and terraced rice.
- See the 11th-century shines at Gunung Kawi, and experience a holy blessing in Tirta Empul’s temple spring holy water. Enjoy lunch (not included) at a jungle restaurant before trekking into the heart of a lush rice paddy for views of the jade-green landscape.
- Taste Bali’s renowned Luwak coffee at a local plantation, then spot the long-tailed macaques in a monkey forest.
- Walk through the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang rice terraces
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee or tickets
- English speaking driver & guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kawi
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Bali's own Valley of the Kings is Gunung Kawi Temple in Tampaksiring. This collection of candi is beautifully situated in a river valley surrounded by rice fields and jungle. This has been one of our favorite day trips for years. Gunung Kawi Temple is a collection of ten candi, created to evoke the appearance of temple fronts and designed to provide residence for the souls of ancient kings.
The candi are hewn into the valley walls on both sides of the Pekerisan River. The Gunung Kawi Temple does have an interesting history. Inscriptions over each Candi approximate the date of construction to be in the 11th C. It is believed that each temple served as a memorial to a deified royalty principally because they are shaped like the burial towers, or Candi’s, found throughout Central Java.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul Temple It is a myth described on a manuscript called Usana Bali says that a Balinese arrogant king named Maya Denawa did not believe in god, and objected the people to worship god. Later the punishment for the king came. The warior of Bhatara Indra arrived to attack Maya Denawa and put him away from the throne.
But Maya Denawa used chemical weapons causing all the warriors of Bhatara Indra were poisoned to dead. Seeing this Bhatara Indra than planted his pole to the earth, and sprang water. This water was used to spray the dead warriors, and they alive back. So this water source until now is believed to be the source of life and prosperity. It is especially correct if we associate this water spring with the irrigation system around the area, as it gives hundreds of hectares of rice field from Tampaksiring until Pejeng areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple is a marvelous place, because it was a historic temple, which attracted many tourists from the country and from abroad. The temple located in the district of Tampaksiring in 10 km from Ubud to the north. It’s not so big, but it’s a quiet temple to which the forest enclosed the surroundings. A fountain begins to spring in the temple with clear water, which is called the “Holy Fountain.”
Pass By: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
Coffee Luwak and tropical plantation and swing
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Coffee plantation and restaurant
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.