Balinese Ritual Purification Tour
We introduce our Balinese culture and visit the unique places, cleanse your body and soul and have a unique spiritual experience at Tirta Empul Temple. Bathe in holy springs believed to have healing powers and blessed by a local priest.
Lets join & booked with us and see the ''MAGIC'' of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car, mineral water, sarongs, ritual equipment like canang & incense.
What's excluded :
- entrance fee, lunch and your personal expanses
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
DescriptionTirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Home to many rice paddies which incorporate the Balinese irrigation system of “Subak”. Cool, breezy location allows for a refreshing photo-op and resting point. Can trek the rice terraces, for the first portion it is free, but you may eventually come to a point that will ask for a small donation to continue (usually around 20,000).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers at any hotel in Bali such as Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, and Kuta areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.