Balinese massage + Facial at Bali Luxury Spa
Balinese massage is a full-body, deep-tissue, holistic treatment. Balinese massage uses a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure, reflexology, and aromatherapy to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and "qi" (energy) around your body, and bring a sense of wellbeing, calm and deep relaxation. Balinese massage uses a variety of techniques including skin rolling, kneading and stroking, and pressure-point stimulation, combined with the aromas of essential oils.
Combination with facial Treatmen
Facial A journey of scents where you can relax with eyes closed. Don’t expect a facial like you get them at home. The therapist will apply moisturizers, masks and scrubs and she will massage your face, neck and shoulders. Even though it may not remove your blackheads, the Balinese facial is very relaxing and nourishing for the skin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Spa Equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Flower bath
we will do 2 hour Treatmen at Bali Luxury Spa.
1. Thalaso Foot wash
2. 1 Hour Balinese massage
3. 1 Hour facial
after Treatmen our Profesional Driver Will Drop you back to the Hotel..
• Bali Orchid Spa, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai no. 108 Suwung Kauh, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Transport Area Kuta, seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, NusaduaMinimum Booking 2 person For free Transport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.