Balinese Daily Offering Making Private Classes - "Canang Sari"
This class is held overlooking the beautiful Lake Batur and Mt Batur Volcano.
Your class not only involves making the Canang Sari, but you will learn the meaning of the Offerings.
You will be dressed in Balinese outfits and learn the meaning of the outfits
You will learn when and how Balinese offer the Canang Sari and you will be able to offer them as well
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Offering Class
- Balinese Traditional Clothing
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Dress in Traditional Balinese Outfits and learn to make Canang Sari (Balinese Daily offerings) that you see everywhere in Bali
Learn the meaning of the outfit you will be wearing and the meaning and parts of the Canang Sari
Learn when the Balinese use these offerings and you may offer them yourself, you can learn to pray (optional)
• Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Departure Point :Jalan Kedisan, Jl. Kedisan, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please dress modestly for this activity - cover shoulders to knees
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.