Balinese Cooking Class with Ubud Art Tour
Experience cooking Balinese food from the expert. You can cook your own Balinese food and taste it after. Relax your time after cooking in the coffee plantation. The entrance fees to the objects are included.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Paon Bali Cooking Class
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
What's excluded :
- Driver/guide tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paon Bali Cooking Class, Laplapan Village, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Your vacation in Bali won't be complete without try some activities, like rafting, trekking, watersport, and also try Balinese cooking class. Experience your self to cook Balinese food with the expert. You can learn techniques and become familiar with fresh herbs, spices, and traditional ingredients that make food delicious.
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to cooking class location in Ubud. The chef will give you short description before cooking. And then you will accompanied to Ubud traditional market to buy some fresh ingredients and spices for your class. Since this is a traditional market, you can also try to bargain with the seller.
When you arrive back to the class, your chef will give you introduction to the ingredients and equipment used for cooking class. You will prepare and start to cooking under the chefs supervision. Finish your dishes and enjoy your Balinese lunch that you make it with your own hand.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
After finish lunch, you will take to the coffee plantation to relax your mind a while. Here you can see coffee making process in traditional way and try some sample of beverages. You can enjoy the famous luwak coffee with only $5 per cup.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Before back to the hotel, you can visit Ubud art village and explore Batik making process in Tohpati village, Gold and Silver jewelry making at Celuk village, Wood carving at Mas village.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel lobby at Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud area.Please write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list.Ports
- port of benoa
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with allergies to certain herbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.