Balinese Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Ubud
Learn and experience a traditional Balinese cooking class in Ubud. This unique, cultural 5-hour small group lesson can be done in the morning or the afternoon. Learn about the staple food of rice for the Balinese and Indonesian people. See, touch and become familiar with many kinds of tropical spices and local ingredients. Set in a local Balinese kitchen and house makes for an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off based on tour name
- Lunch or Dinner dependent on which tour you choose
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The travelers will do a group cooking class, they will make Balinese dishes and they will have lunch/dinner with all the dishes that they've made during the class.
• BaliKU Tour & Travel, Jln. Buana Karya no. 212 Gatot Subroto Barat Cargo, Denpasar 80117 Indonesia
• Sate Languan - It is made of sea fish,green coconut,spices and brown sugar. It is a traditional food of Klungkung regency, but you can find it in all over Bali.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.