Balinese Cooking Class, Big Swing And Volcano Tour.
This package is offer combination Balinese cooking class, Adventure and stunning view of active mount Batur.
Experience 2 and half hours how to cook balinese food with local chep ,visit local market to buy ingredient of you cook and practicing how to cook and have it what you cooked. Continuing to visit great panorama of volcano, visit great view of coffee farming and ended by doing great adventure of big swing, taking nice pictures of bid nest, shaking bridge and panorama of rice terrace.
Note : We have earned excelance certificate 2018 and 2019 from TripAdvisor based on consistently great review and great service .
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch will be food you cooked at cooking class
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Ubad Ubud Bali Cooking Class & Spiritual Healer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubad Ubud Bali Cooking Class & Spiritual Healer, Jl. Ki Pasung Grigis, Banjar Tengkulak Kaja, Sukawati Desa Tengkulak, Blahbatuh, Kemenuh, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
This package is offer combination Balinese cooking class, adventure and most stunning view of Mount Batur / volcano.
Experience 2 and half hours how to cook Balinese food with local chef, He will take you to local market to buy ingredients and than direct practicing in his kitchen and try it what you cooked.
Continuing visit great view of volcano and ended by doing great adventure of Big Swing and can take nice photograph of bid nest, rice terrace, shake bridge, and trekking around in rice terrace.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from : Ubud, nusadua, jimbaran, uluwatu, kuta, legian, seminyak, canggu, sanur, denpasar and gianyar area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.