Balinese Cooking Class & Tanah Lot Temple Visit - Private & All-Inclusive
One of the best ways to truly experience a culture is to learn about and taste the traditional cuisine. On our Balinese Cooking Class & Tanah Lot Temple Visit you’ll get a chance to cook delicious Balinese food and then once you're full, finish the day off with a visit to the famous Temple.
The day will start with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa by one of our awesome local tour guides. You’ll be taken to your cooking class where you’ll meet your instructor and journey to the local market to gather fresh ingredients for your traditional dishes.
8:00 AM – Pick up at your hotel
9:00 AM – Arrive at the Cooking Class and start the local market tour to collect the ingredients
10:00 AM – Start learning how to make incredible Indonesian food
12:30 PM – Lunch Time!
2:00 PM – Arrive at the famous Tanah Lot Temple
3:00 PM – Return back to your hotel
4:00 PM – Arrive back at your hotel
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Seminyak Beach
What's excluded :
- Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the stone seen amidst the ocean. Is a sea temple located at Braban village Tabanan, it has a fascinating view of temple and ocean, a standard vacationer and social image for photography and general exoticism. This haven is to an awesome degree dumbfounding in the specification of the dusk time. We can see this asylum from a few spots focuses on the dazzling perspective of the sea. We will discover the haven afloat on the seawater when the water is going tide in light of the fact that this temple will be incorporated by the seawater.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel. Please provide your hotel name before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.