Bali White Water Rafting and Ubud Village Tour
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is combination package of rafting activity and visiting places of interest in Ubud. The trip will be started around 08.00 from your hotel, then we drive to Ayung River and do rafting activity. After finish rafting, we will drive to Ubud center and visit Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Palace, Ubud Market. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- 2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River
- All Rafting Safety Equipment
- Rafting Insurance
- All Entrance Tickets
- Service & Governemnt Tax
- Entry/Admission - Red Paddle Bali Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Photo or video documentation of rafting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Paddle Bali Adventures, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.31, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Ayung Rafting offers the sensation of a challenging adventure with the natural beauty along the river. Ayung river rafting mileage is about 10 – 12km and can be reached within 2 hours. Along the rafting trip, you’ll see the natural beauty of Ubud forest and wonderful rice terrace view. We will also cross some small waterfalls that can be used to taking pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and also a religious temple complex with great significance to the local Balinese people. Home to about 340 Crab-eating Macaque monkeys, there is no doubt you will see masses of local wildlife in their natural habitat. The monkeys are split into 4 groups or families, and occupy different spots of the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Palace where the local people said by Puri Saren is one of the famous places of interest in Bali. It is the favorite places to visit during Ubud Tour. It is located right in the center of Ubud Village, the most famous tourist place in the island with live cultures are performed every night. It is featured by the Ubud King's Family Temple located in the north east of the palace.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Market it's tenants provide every souvenir item imaginable, from silver jewelry, and precious stones to batiks, T-shirts, beach sarongs, wood carvings, and cane work bags. Each stall is packed with goodies; some items are even hung from the ceilings. Since it's a traditional market, expect crammed allies and unpleasant smells every now and then.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Tours, Jl. Raya Ketewel, Br. Pamesan, Gg. Pinguin No. 54, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from hotel/accommodation in areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.Please advise your hotel/accommodation detail when making the booking or prior to date of tour/activity.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.