Bali Village Experience
Learning the Balinese culture and heritage in an impressive way. Interact with the locals and learn how to make Balinese sweet cake, craft, traditional beverage and explore Balinese traditional house, and involved how the farmer do their work.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- We will pick you up at your lobby hotel or wherever you want to be picked up (Bali Area). On the way to the tourism village, our driver will explain Bali culture, heritage and any interesting information about Bali. Arrive at the tourism village there is a tour guide will take you for the village tour and explain about the tour. Start with visiting Balinese traditional house, and continue with making Balinese sweet cake (having coffee and tea with the snack) and then learning how to make Balinese craft (farmer's hat), learning how to make coconut oil in the traditional way, and learning how to make Balinese alcohol that we called Tuak. After that, we continue walking around the rice paddy, see the activity of the farmers such as plant the paddy, plowing the paddy or harvest the paddy. We end the tour with lunch at Balinese traditional house with Balinese instrumental as the accompaniment song. We drop you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.